View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 11:23 PM

Qjake is on a distinguished road

Qjake is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhampir View Post
Did you ever get the trail rocker trim installed? Truck looks great by the way!
No I went with the trim from Scrockworks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbielat View Post
I'm looking into getting a cb radio and through some research, I have come across the unit you have. Anything you dislike about it? Would you recommend it? I don't need a top of the line or expensive unit. I'm only going to be using it on the trails amongst our groups. Anything else you'd recommend? So looking forward to the Rausch trip!
Yup I would definitely recommend it. It's not very powerful so its range is limited to only a few miles but it's perfect for use on the trails! If you need something for Rausch I have a handheld that also works good for the trails that you can borrow.

2011 Limited MGM......My Build
Qjake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote