Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 07:42 AM

mtnracer is an unknown quantity at this point

mtnracer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: a/c light blinking on 2003 SR5 Sport

Quote:
Originally posted by Expat
Did you have an extended warranty, I assume not as you indicated you paid for it?

I'm booked in next week at the dealer to have this relay fix and they said that I was over the 36,000 warranty. I told them I had the extended warranty and they said, well we'll see.

This should be covered under an extended warranty right?

The dealer covered this under my Toyota certified 6year/100K extended warranty but I had to pay the $50 copay. The total bill came to about $140 so I still saved $90. Give'em hell if they don't honor the warranty or go to another dealer.

2003 4Runner SR5 4x4 V8 - Sold
mtnracer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote