Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 08:59 PM

having fun will become famous soon enough having fun will become famous soon enough

having fun will become famous soon enough having fun will become famous soon enough
I myself understand the importance of the use it or lose it concept. And the importance of putting on enough miles with it also. Agree 10miles might be a little much like some are concerned with.
Personally, I would be trying to do as much engaging and disengaging with the system ( including the4lo )
While running it.
I do believe the Idea for all this is to make sure it WILL engage.

When I am out on the trail running constantly from lo to high, I use it so much at times, it just clicks in and out of lo and hi so fast.