Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 02:34 PM

snOhio is on a distinguished road

snOhio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
I have mine above the steering wheel, clipped to the circular trim surrounding the speedometer. It's convenient because the wire runs directly into the steering column over to the head unit, very minimal routing of the wires. Plus, it's positioned nicely for my voice to direct towards the microphone. Haven't had any issues since December.

The picture below is from @LTDSC , mine is mounted on the little silver trim right above where this one is positioned.

+1 on this location.

2008 SR5
1993 Suzuki GS500E
snOhio is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote