View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 08:32 PM
Elite Member

BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold
Elite Member

BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billynath1988 View Post
Its actually already at the point I cant get rid of the codes.. I had to clear the code disconnect the battery and unplug the air pump.. then hook the bat up and start it up just to get it out of limp mode.. then i pluged it back in and it still makes noise and im sure its only a matter of time but the pump codes havent come back just some other codes that dont even make sense for whats going on..

2 weeks ago my truck ran as good as it would have new.. and now ive had 7 CELS in 2 days.. And im assuming they are all someone connected.

Check out this thread--
https://www.facebook.com/toyota/posts/10151251406334201

He posted publicly to toyota's facebook and ended up getting it fixed. I posted under that thread along with hundreds of other people with runners and the same problem.. and they deleted my post and many others up back over a year
Time to start bugging the NHTSA, EPA, and perhaps even other organizations that have enough clout to pressure Toyota to stop covering up/avoiding the fix. Did you record your phone calls?
BlackWorksInc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote