Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 12:05 AM

RallyBud is on a distinguished road

RallyBud is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumber View Post
Ok I've searched on here and I have found the method I think I want to follow when I install the Demello bumper I just ordered relocated wiper fluid container. Does anyone know of a better way to do this relocation that isn't going to cost an arm and a leg? I like the old style expedition one FJ bottle but the new one doesn't look like it will work and I can't justify the price tag.

Thanks in advance guys.
Just to bump the thread I will add some of my input. I purchased the reservoir in the link you provided and it just seemed too flimsy for my liking. I looked into plastic welders to create a custom one and it was going to cost more than I was willing to spend.....for the amount of rain here in San Diego.

I set my search aside until something better comes up. I now have a water spray bottle in the passenger seat back and occasionally spray my window to clean it. If I was in any other part of the country than the southwest I would have a bigger sense of urgency. But, it's worked out well and not even remotely a pain in the ass.

That said, I am pretty OCD and know others like me want things clean and tidy as well.
TRUCK MODS: King 2.5" Front and Rear with Resi's, 24 Way Adj//Toytec "Superflex" Rear Coils//TC UCA's, Spindle, Cam, and Coil Bucket Gussets //BFG AT KO 275/70-17//MT Classic Baja Lock Wheels//CBI Fold Down Tire Carrier
DRIVER MODS: Team O'Neil Rally School (3 Times)// 4x4 Center / Bondurant School of High Performance Driving //G4S International Training, Inc
RallyBud is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote