View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 05:03 PM

jonesbettyjo is on a distinguished road

jonesbettyjo is on a distinguished road
Smile 2003 Toyota 4-Runner A/C Light Blinking

2003 Toyota 4-Runner A/C light started blinking and the a/c was blowing hot air. Happened suddenly but previously worked great. Only have 55,000 miles on car. After reading this website, with most of the check points being the MG CLT relay (90987-02022--updated part 90987-02028), this old blonde (me) got brave and found it on my vehicle. With some assistance, bought a relay, replaced it, and the vehicle works excellent again. This is the only thing that has happen to this vehicle. Only have dealership change oil & filter. Our motto is if it works--don't fix it--so we skip the maintenance checks. With your assistance I have saved lots of money. No telling what the Toyota Dealership would have charged us. THANKS EVERYONE for the suggestions & part numbers.
jonesbettyjo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote