View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 10:51 PM

kball is on a distinguished road

kball is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun_willie View Post
I just purchased my 97 and have had a similar issue. Mine is a 5-speed and for some reason the cruise control won't always work but if I sort of push the clutch pedal left and right with my foot it will start working. Not sure why it happens or why that works, just the advice the PO gave me and it works, so if you have the 5-speed that might help you out.
Same reason I asked the OP about his brakes. There's a sensor/switch down at the pedal, and on manual trans they're on both the brake and clutch pedals. Your sensor is bad so the CC thinks you have the clutch pushed in which would over rev the engine if the cruise stayed on obviously.
B&M 70268 with Magnefine filter, 199mm TBU
236K miles
kball is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote