Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 09:41 AM

Telepi is on a distinguished road

Telepi is on a distinguished road
Pappas Toyota - St. Charles Missouri

Just had my 20K service completed. Was going to my original dealer for the previous Toyota Care services. I'm now switching to Pappas.

Pappas Toyota did a Fantastic job. I pulled in and was immediately greeted by an attendant who confirmed my appointment. Then a Service Manager - Paul came over and introduced himself. We went into his office and sat down while he entered all my information. Then he showed my around the dealership where everything was, i.e. refreshments, parts, bathrooms. He said it would be about an hour.

I decided to take a walk and get some lunch. I came back an hour later. Paul met with me and reviewed everything that was completed and provided a print out of it. I never received this kind of attention from my original dealer nor a print out. I'm sure the other dealer completed the same items, but I never knew exactly what they did. The other dealer would just hand me my keys and say, your vehicle is ready and parked on the side of the building.

Of course, everything checked out great on it, it's a Toyota.
Telepi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote