Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 05:12 PM

AudiTech is on a distinguished road

AudiTech is on a distinguished road
They "checked with their technician" the first time I emailed and said they were correct and wha you get is what's listed. I'm like you don't understand, what's listed doesn't evenatch what's in your own company's install video. I'm like it is not correct, I want to buy the premium kit but unless you can garantee it's everything I need and your willing to sent me whatever is missing free of charge I'm going to buy the stuff somewhere else. Then they actually looked into and fund I was correct. They emailed back acknowledging the messed up and the website was wrong and they just fixed it. So I made the purchase with all the extra options, we'll see what happens.
AudiTech is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote