Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 11:29 AM

rustyrazor is an unknown quantity at this point

rustyrazor is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Old 4runners aka "the legacy"

I couldn't find any picture threads for older 4runners and I want to show everyone the 4runner I bought for $400 bucks. I'm proud of the 400runner.

I know that there are alot of 1st and 2nd Gen 4runners out there that have seen better days. There's alot of older 4runners out there that could eat the new ones alive too! Down with plastic bumpers! Up with rusty steel bumpers! I'm talking about function over form here!

If your 4runner could drive over most newer 4runners without looking back then post your picture here!

If your not ashamed of rust holes than post your pictures here!

If you got a smoking deal on a beat up 4runner than post your picture here!

If you can't see your reflection in the paint job than post your picture here!
Attached Images
Old 4runners aka "the legacy"-toyota-jpg 

Last edited by rustyrazor; 07-17-2006 at 10:57 AM.
rustyrazor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote