Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 08:33 AM

nated05 is on a distinguished road

nated05 is on a distinguished road
I bought my second car from a rental company in '98 the only issue i had with it was the alternator going out. I sold it to my bro in '02 and he had a bunch of issues including the trans. going out. Im not sure if that was caused by the fact it was a rental or just because it was a cheap pontiac GP. When we traded it in on my 4r the dealer noted that it was a rental, im not sure if they took some of the value away because of that or not. I guess it does mak sense though, if you pay less for it because it was a rental you will then have to sell it for less.

Added (so far):
Homelink, Husky Cargo Mat (grey), 35% tint side windows, OEM all weather floor mats, OEM Hood Protector, 6-Disc JBL, Valor Exhaust Tip, Silverstars, PIAA Super Silicone Wipers, Nuvi 765T GPS, Firestone Destination AT's, Sirius Sat. Radio, K&N CAI
nated05 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote