View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 05:18 PM

Whiskytangofoxtrot is on a distinguished road

Whiskytangofoxtrot is on a distinguished road
4th gen market

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT View Post
I am going to assume yes, I haven't seen the 4Runner set up but seeing that the 4Runner frame is the Prado 120 and the GX470 is a Prado 120 it would be a safe bet. Do you have pictures of the air bag set up?

If you guys could rebrand/tool this product to us 4th gen runners with the inevitable failing setup, I'd safely say you'd sell more t4r units than the GX.

Looks like some time has gone by since the OP, have you had any 4runners convert with your system? I'm pretty much sold on the kits just looking for confirmation.

Rebar has pix of the air setup on his build if you haven't seen the 4runner rear air.

Rebar's Build Thread - Long Version

07 Limited- v8 4x4 RAS /275/65/18 /Grabber-AT2 >210k
SOLD
Whiskytangofoxtrot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote