Site Navigation

Thread: Toytec boss
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 06:20 PM

MORK is on a distinguished road

MORK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
being an engineer..."huge improvement over stock", "very niiiiice", "go for the coilvovers, not the cheap 5100s, much better ride", etc do not mean much to me. prove to me with spring rates, valving, length of coils, etc that they are better.
Being a V8 as I am, I believe our stock spring rates are 550lb and the BOSS is a 600lb spring. This feels about accurate as it does not feel much stiffer than stock to me at all. I debated for a while between Icons and the Boss setup for quite a while and settled on the Boss because they are a local vendor if anything needs to be rebuilt and the digressive valving of the Icon shocks and their reviews made me think that they might have a rough ride for the little hits like expansion joints etc. and I wanted to keep it as comfy as possible.

From 6 months on them, they have been just as nice on road as factory of not better. Offroad has been fantastic as well. I like the larger perch compared to OME, but I don't know if I would jump it.

And its their ultimate that is the 5100 front setup. On that notched perch thing.
MORK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote