Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 01:48 PM

Atrox Caeda is on a distinguished road

Atrox Caeda is on a distinguished road
Strut Tower Carnage!

So I go out shooting yesterday, nothing out of the ordinary for my rig, some backroads out in the middle of wine country AZ and my buddy asks why my truck has a lean to it. I then notice my steering is a little off. Tracking straight and the wheel is turned right just a bit. So I go to investigate. Low and behold...

So now I'm trying to think of the best option.

1) Hammer it back together (tried this and it seemed like a bad idea once I started) and weld it up adding some braces and gussets.

2) Cut it out and replace with a fabricated piece.

3) Cut it out and replace with someones FREE SAS leftovers (ANYONE???)

4) Insurance claim it out since I have full coverage.

Input is welcome.