Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 01:29 PM

MTgirl is on a distinguished road

MTgirl is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gm350reratliff View Post
Congrats on the new ride and welcome. I recognize your name from TW.
What is this TW place you speak of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderMT View Post
Hi MTgirl. Keep the pics coming - never tire of beautiful country.
Sounds like you might be in Bozeman area - if so, have you done business w/Ressler and how are they?
Yep and yep. I bought my Tacoma from them and my parents got their Tacoma and their Chevy truck there as well. Pretty good place, fairly knowledgeable folks. And they don't treat me like a lost child when I'm cruising the lot which is a huge plus. Only complaint is the prices. They tend to mark the used vehicles on the high end of the scale and they will not negotiate at all. Would have bought from them again though if they had what I wanted....instead I ended up at a Jeep dealer to buy my Runner.
Where in MT are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSPRunner View Post
Love Yellowstone and the Tetons. Love looking through your photo feed on TW. Family has a home in the Madison Valley, so I've spent a lot of time out there. Never gets old.
Ever get up into the Gravellies outside of Ennis? Love it up there, one of my favorite places to camp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiplash Willy View Post
Are you still running the stock Bridgestones/Dunlops? If so, what are your plans for tires.
No, the PO had Hankook Dynapros on there. Still a decent amount of tread left so I'll probably try to get through the summer with them. Not sure whats next when they wear out. I like the look of the Grabber AT2's. But I was happy with the Big O AT's that I had on my truck. I was a little leary about buying an "off brand" but they held up really well. Those will be on my short list when it comes time to shop.
MTgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote