Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 09:54 PM

OSIRIS is an unknown quantity at this point

OSIRIS is an unknown quantity at this point
All right Yoter Dudes! I've got a '95

4Runner. I have to put in a new radio and sub w/amp. Got jacked, but oh well. Kinda pissed because it was an ORION HCCA competition amp, but got it for pennies from a police auction. It was the best amp ever though. Any way, I want to hear some of what others have done with the same model to mount the amp and type of box. I will not mount the amp to the back of the seat and I saw how some guys are putting their amps where the sub is supposed to be located on 2k3 models. Is there something like that in my model that I can mount my amps, I will have two. Like to see pics to get ideas. Also, how do you get to the rear speakers. I am going to replace all 4 speakers.

Thanks in advance.

O
OSIRIS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote