Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 01:00 AM

Dads07sport4R is on a distinguished road

Dads07sport4R is on a distinguished road
help!!!!

Hey guys. I am about to acquire a set of 2014 taco coil trd overs and rear struts(1,000 miles). I have on 07 sport 4x4 with xreas and newish 265/65r17. Bout to scrap the xreas and throw the taco set up on it. I would like to give it a decent lift and the truck to sit level. I don't do much wheel(yet). But would like to go a few times a year or more. Any recommendations on a lift set up to help achieve this with a taco suspension. I also have a budget boost leveling kit. What would that do with the front of the taco's coil overs? I know i have to get some rear springs, any recommendations? Thanks gentlemen.
2007 Sport Edition 4x4|285/70r17 AT3’s| Method Mesh| Ome884's|Bilstein 5100's| superflex's|Camburg delta uca|customish rear links| Joas grille|BHLM| 6000k hid lows| led fogs| Aux rear led| Custom Magnaflo| afe stage 2 cai|interior/license plate/reverse led| Fog light mod|Map light mod|Sprint Booster|Pioneer 4100nex|Weathertech Digi fit | plasti dip'd/emblems |
Dads07sport4R is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote