View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 02:23 PM

kevinpt will become famous soon enough

kevinpt will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jicko View Post
I have all the electrical wiring diagrams for 2010 (front lights and fog lights), but for 2014+, I've only got the front lights and do not have the fog lights.

Anyone got them?

It would be good to see them and figure it all out electrical/wiring-wise, before hacking in.

I kind of assumed that it will be very similar to 2010, if not identical.

The factory fog switch goes to the ECU (FFOG input signal), and the ECU drives the (FFGO output signal), but this signal based on the other lighting states (headhlight, low beam, high beam etc..).

As Antman did it, the key is to intercept FFOG input signal from the switch to the ECU and then drive the fog-lights directly. One potential thing is likely to work if we can find and intercept the FFGO output signal from the ECU, we can even use the stock relay.

i think it would be cool to do the same with the drl mode. i think it would look cool to have the high beams on drl with the lows and fogs on