Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 03:27 PM

stiles_s will become famous soon enough stiles_s will become famous soon enough

stiles_s will become famous soon enough stiles_s will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiles_s View Post
Two questions:
trdparts4u shows the TRD intake working for 2010-2013. Does anyone know definitively if this will fit my '15? Maybe I should go to the OP and see what year his is?

second, can anyone recommend a good online dealer for trd stuff? I ordered from trdparts4u a decade ago. I'm sure things have changed.

Thanks,
Scott.
Replying to myself with w/a bit more information. I talked w/the TRD guys @ my local dealer and they said:
- Toyota says these only fit 2010
- He thinks it's because of a change in air pump routing
- He'll sell me one if I want to take a chance.

Have those of you with 2014/2015 4runner run into any issues when installing? Air pump hoses looking for a home?

<> -- sorry, reading comprehension fail. I see you guys already got to the bottom of this on page 3. Thanks. I found a noticeable bump switching to premium fuel (this is the first of my many cars where I've been able to actually feel a difference). I'm hoping for a bit more of a bump from the intake. Then the truck will finally be able to cruise up a slight incline on the freeway in top gear rather than feeling (frankly) pathetically lethargic. Again, surprising change in behavior from just fuel.

Thanks.

Last edited by stiles_s; 03-09-2015 at 03:40 PM.
stiles_s is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote