Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 07:28 PM

4Runner Green is on a distinguished road

4Runner Green is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmurt View Post
I wonder if anybody who lives in the southern and western states have any problems with frame rust?

You guys should post up pics of your undercarriage rust free or not.

I got my truck this winter... It came from the Carolinas and showed almost no rust. After this winter finally clears out I'm going to pay to have it brushed and sealed.

Not sure where yet... You guys near Boston know anyone doing it? I'm there almost every weekend.