Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 06:24 AM

Rock_Rat is on a distinguished road

Rock_Rat is on a distinguished road
Toytec Ultimate Lift

I have the Toytec Ultimate Lift with the Eibach 600# silvers and the 5100's in the front with adjustable UCA's and 1" diff drop. Running the OME springs and OME sport Shocks in the rear and love the ride and the way it sits.

It's a recreational off road vehicle and spends time on the highway as well. The ride is not too stiff with the 600# springs. I'm adding a schrockworks bumper and winch and the guys at Toytec said the 600# springs will do just fine. 650's are really stiff.

Decided to go with the Toyo ATII's 4ply's in a 285/70R/17 inch wheel instead of a 285/75/16. Both are at 32.8" but the larger wheel size adds more stability (less rubber) than the the 16" wheel. You'll notice the difference mostly on the highway during those windy days. I think i have an A+ set up for the driving that I do. Like all before me have said, depends on what you plan on doing. There are a ton of options out there and different flavors for everyone.

Just to answer your original posting - Yes I have the Toytec Ultimate and am extremely pleased with the ride - on and off road.
Attached Images
3rd gen suspension suggestions?-tundra-brake-upgrade_1-jpg  3rd gen suspension suggestions?-tundra-brake-upgrade_3-jpg 

Rock_Rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote