View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 03:34 PM

SkidPalace is on a distinguished road

SkidPalace is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M1911 View Post
Not good.
Yup, and Eric at Wetsboro told me he can't help. I could drive it in and he could inspect and report it to Toyota in the hopes that they will finally issue a recall, but that was all he could promise. Too old he said. He also said just talk to any Toyota service manager closer to home. Any one of them can do the same thing with corporate. I called Wellesley Toyota and they said no dice. I would need to take it to a body shop.
I think I am headed to Harbor Freight and getting a cheapo MIG welder. I will try my luck with a crash course in frame repair just to get me back on the road for a few more weeks. No dealers in my area have the Trail Premium I want.
I need to keep this pig a while longer until someone can sell me a suitable rig.
I am starting to wonder if I am a fool for thinking about buying another Toyota truck.

2015 Magnetic Grey Limited with Redwood interior. 275/55r20 Michelin Defender LTX on stock wheels. Daystar 2.5/1.5 puck lift.
Gone but not forgotten: Black 2000 SR5 "Highlander", Supercharged, Black pearl emblems, Factory e-Locker.
SkidPalace is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote