View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 04:34 PM

Freak is on a distinguished road

Freak is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKHILUXSURF View Post
ok how can i order the Silver one? throught the site or?
Hey man, do you know how these mount to the fender? I want to get one but I was unable to find any information on how they mount. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LithiaToyotaParts View Post
My supplier does not have the green available but says he can get the white or silver version. So I should be able to get you one, it would just have to be painted. The mirror glass is not available separately.

The part will cost $91.00 plus shipping from me to you. It generally takes 4-6 weeks for me to get special orders in.

I will have to add these numbers to our website if you are wanting to order one.

87907-35070-A0 white code 056

87907-35070-B0 silver code 1C0

Thanks, Tracy
Hi Tracy, I'm interested in the white one! Would you know how these will be mounted on the driver-side fender?

I'm also interested in a Hilux Surf Field Monitor in tan/beige, sunroof model.

|| '97 Limited 3.4L 4x4 || Factory Rear Electric Locker || Front Lift: Toytec 2" Spacer + Bilstein 4600 || Rear Lift: Old Man Emu 891 + Rough Country N2.0 || 2011 FJ Cruiser O/R Package 5-spoke Rims || BFGoodrich Rugged Trail T/A 265/75/R16 || Outlander Brush Guard || Stubbs Welding HD-SKO Rock Sliders ||
Freak is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote