View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 04:55 PM

SIKHILUXSURF is on a distinguished road

SIKHILUXSURF is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
Hey man, do you know how these mount to the fender? I want to get one but I was unable to find any information on how they mount. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LithiaToyotaParts View Post

As for how it mounts to a US spec fender I am not positive. Looks like you have asked SIKHILUXSURF. I too am looking forward to the answer.

-Tracy

the mirror needs to be modified to fit the US Fender. as far as the Japanese fender there are provisions on the fender for it to mount into which ours do not. there are 2 holes to be drilled to our fenders and the mirror base. also tracy these mirrors i presume come with the cap to cover the bolt that mounts them on? that would be important as that is the proper way for these to be sold.
JDM Headlight Retrofit w/ custom LS460 bi xenon projectors,ODL Bumper,japan spec conversion ,Hella Twin Supertone horns,Kings 2.5" External Resi Compression Valved front and rear, Camburg UCA's,Addcco Sway bars,TRD supercharged,AFE Intake,Custom apexi catback,TRD Trans Cooler,Lots of Jaos Goodies,16x8 Volk Racing TE37X's BFG KO2 265/75/16 Stoptech Big Brake Kit
SIKHILUXSURF is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote