Thread: Chim's 99
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 11:39 AM

Chim will become famous soon enough

Chim will become famous soon enough
Chim's 99

I have lurked on this site for years but never posted.. I mainly post on Marlin Crawler for the past 10 years but since I am a new 3rd gen owner I figured this is the place to be

New to me 1999 4Runner... less than 24hrs ago I got a great deal on this runner and I am going to abandon my first gen project and move on up.

Has 148k on the clock

Current plans are to get an ARB bumper... probably a toytech lift... and install my ARB I have had sitting around. It currently has 4.10 gearing so I need to confirm that my runner actually has 4.10 gearing. I have read multiple threads on how to determine and it still seems sketchy..

Last edited by Chim; 07-07-2016 at 11:47 AM.
Chim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote