Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 07:15 PM

Road Bull is a jewel in the rough Road Bull is a jewel in the rough Road Bull is a jewel in the rough Road Bull is a jewel in the rough

Road Bull is a jewel in the rough Road Bull is a jewel in the rough Road Bull is a jewel in the rough Road Bull is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSoJeff View Post
yeah i too had just gotten the runner not too long ago but the the PO didn't have the key fob alarms. how much did it run you with install and everything if you don't mind me asking....
Let me check later when I get home, but if I recall correctly, somewhere around $300 or so. But, left me double check later. They have lots of different options at different price points to choose from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianSD_42 View Post
Glad to see you created a build thread. Subscribed!

15% in the front - wow. When driving at night I suspect you will be rolling down the window to change lanes.
Thanks Brian. I can see just fine. I am used to far darker on my 1994 Extended Cab. I grew up in Florida so it feels really weird to me not to have some dark tint. I don't do a lot to get pulled over, but should that ever happen, I would open the sunroof, roll down windows, and turn on dome light to make them feel better about approaching the vehicle.

It is ever so slightly darker than the rear privacy glass. I am OK with that. I am not a fan of getting fried by the sun. LOL.
Road Bull is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote