Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 02:27 PM

jstim is on a distinguished road

jstim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sport05 View Post
Yea I like the idea of the TRD Tundra coils and 5100s I just dont have the resources, tools, space, etc... to do the lift myself.

I am having a shop do it and am afraid it would cost me quite a bit more to have them do all that, even if they would do it at all.

Maybe I would be better off getting what ToyTec makes themselves (the Boss or Ultimate).

I also contemplated the OME full suspension setup from Wheelers Offroad.

OME Complete Suspension System for 96-02 4Runner

This kit comes with SS extended brake lines. Is this a necessity for a 2 in lift? How hard is the install on them?
As one of the guys around here that has the SS 1.2 let me say this man. The SS 1.2 is completely worth it imho. The LC shocks have been great, its an easy install. you don't even need anything more than basic tools, 2 jack stands and a jack. YES THE REAR BRAKE LINE IS A MUST! Otherwise its going to pull on that rubber once you hit full droop. Just my .02 man, but I have found that since having mine on, its been great, and the customer service/support was irreplaceable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetCreeper View Post
And you also tell him that right before Absalom smokes them on the trail—he skins them first and fashions their dirty lifeless hides into camp-hats to keep warm at nite...
jstim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote