Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 11:56 PM

Sworks is on a distinguished road

Sworks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezlife45 View Post
For you guys that have gone to LED conversions...

I understand the 5th gen LE and possibly the SR5 comes with DRL where it's essentially the high beams running at reduced voltage so it's much dimmer.

So what happens when you "upgrade" to LEDs and run the LED's? How do they perform at reduced voltage?
I bought my LED lights from xenondepot and it doesnt use fans for cooling onliy cooling fins so straight bulb change and good to go. When the LeD is on in DRL mode it flickers but only in peripheral vision not straight on in bright mode it is just normal. You will not notice the flicker unless you turn your head side ways it works great. I live in vegas and it has been over 100 degrees for two weeks and no problems.