Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 11:22 AM

CWebb is on a distinguished road

CWebb is on a distinguished road
Goodies ** 5/18/15**

First, the built block is here!

Proefi with all the goodies arrived as well

I've pulled gauges and all items I can get sent over to Stu Hagen for the LED upgrade. The previous owner decided to change to the white reverse indigo gauges…. they had. to. go.

Stu and I are working on a custom design, so more to come on that later.

Also pulled tons of wires not needed due to the Viper aftermarket alarm and start that was on the car. I really don't want more wires than necessary so it was great to pull unnecessary stuff and know it wasn't going back in.

I"m also taking the opportunity to clean things up, and will be painting my block. I'm in the process of stripping/cleaning the "new" built block I purchased. There is some surface rust on there. I wasn't overly excited but with some time and elbow grease I will get it all cleaned up before putting it all back together.

CWebb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote