Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 09:28 PM

kapp_badbloodz is on a distinguished road

kapp_badbloodz is on a distinguished road
So this just happened...

So I went to check out a supposed Trail with KDSS and possibly trade in my STI. I printed out a few adds and a few used car appraisal sheets and went to the stealerships. This is the same place that said the TRD/P came with KDSS.... so I was apprehensive.

Sticker on the car was 43k. The add was listed at 37,439 so they dropped the price down. I was then able to work them down to 36 with some options added and also work up my trade. With trade in and cash down I walked out paying 28ish + extra for the additional warranty and GAP insurance... which was pretty nice.

I am super stoked. Everyone should look up the dealership I got it from because apparently they think every trail comes with KDSS ^_______^

More pics to come.
kapp_badbloodz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote