View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 02:32 AM

verman84 is on a distinguished road

verman84 is on a distinguished road
Centric has been great. Everything looked really good out of the box and has performed perfectly for 5k miles. Non contact parts of the rotor were painted to prevent corrosion.

I went with centric calipers and rotors, Napa premium pads.

I changed all pads, rotors and calipers. Fronts and rears.

If you order from rock auto, keep your tags and original boxes matched to each part when you send them back to get your full refund. Also choose the option to print the shipping tags from rock auto as they have a deal with FedEx and it's much cheaper than shipping yourself. I paid $24 total (12 each) with the rock auto shipping labels to ship 2 heavy boxes, 2 rear calipers from Chicago to California and 2 front calipers from Chicago to Arizona. I got my full refund back for all 4 calipers no questions asked.

Best investment in my truck yet. I recently drove cross country through the western mountains and I was so happy I did so before that trip. Brakes perform perfectly.

verman84 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote