View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 10:47 AM

HaulsBike is on a distinguished road

HaulsBike is on a distinguished road
Ordering the parts for my rears now. I have a warped rotor for sure and worried it may be the seized caliper issue.

I know the rear has integrated parking break etc. As far as I know my parking brake is fine.

All I need if I want to do my rear calipers is:
1) The calipers listed at the beginning of this thread (#s 14144587 & 14144588)
2) Potentially new lines (since you are in there)
3) 5th gen rear rotors (anyone have part numbers? - Can't find on Rockauto)
4) 5th gen rear pads

Is there anything additional needed? Do I need anything special to have it "hook up" with the parking brake mechanism? DO I need to replace anything in the parking brake while I am in there?

Thanks - I am a noob to this truck.
HaulsBike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote