Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 10:43 PM

Jeff Kleb is on a distinguished road

Jeff Kleb is on a distinguished road

A 4Runner looks great in any hue, but I still love how my silver one looks - either day or night. It is nice & shiny, easy to keep clean and doesn't show dirt as much as darker colors.

My #1 choice was Salsa Red, but they only had it in the Limited model.....and I don't have that kind of dinero floating around.

Silver and white were my #2 and #3 choices, and I have no regrets about going with the silver color. Of course, black looks best on a nice, sunny day or at night under the lights; but who has the time to keep it clean?

2005 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4 (photo taken in April, 2005)

2005 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4 (photo taken in Summer, 2006)

Vehicles: 2002 Nissan Sentra & 2004 Chevrolet Silverado
Jeff Kleb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote