Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 10:52 PM

jdtaylor42 is on a distinguished road

jdtaylor42 is on a distinguished road
Headed out to do some mountain biking. Unfortunately I ended up blowing out my rear tire so I called it quits for the evening a little earlier than I hoped.

This weekend I headed to Albuquerque to see some friends and I decided to wheel a bit. Why is it so hard to show steepness in photo's? Parked on this berm I could hardly lift my drivers door open to get out and snap a photo!

Oh I also finished up plasti-dipping the wheels black. I think the Trail wheels look more rugged without the center caps so left them off and painted the rear hubs black.

I am really hoping to find some TRD wheels though. I really, really like the look of those wheels. What are people selling those for when they do come up for sale? Is it worth it to just order them new or can you occasionally find a good deal on a set?

Instagram = Storm.Runner
Instagram Photography = StormRunner.Photography
2015 Trail Edition. Toytec Ultimate Lift, LR UCA's, Goodyear Duratrac 285/70R17's, SpiderTrax 1.25" Spacers, Eezi-Awn K9 2.2M Rack, StormRunner Rock Sliders, RCI Aluminum Skids, TredPro Traction Boards

Last edited by jdtaylor42; 10-29-2018 at 01:21 PM.
jdtaylor42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote