View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 02:09 PM

BigRyan1986 is an unknown quantity at this point

BigRyan1986 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bump530 View Post
Thanks. The only bad part about those shock compressors is they burn easy when tacking shock mounts. So use cheap straps lol.
Nice looking runner. I am planning the same swap this winter. What all did you need from the donor truck besides the engine computer and harness? What emission control crap did you have to swap over? I dont have to take my runner through emissions anymore (it's to old thank god) so i don't exactly need them but just wondering if any of the crap was needed to get the engine to fire and run smooth. Nice build