Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 08:11 PM

Diesel_Dog is on a distinguished road

Diesel_Dog is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpachard View Post
Hello All, looks like I'll be ordering a 4Runner in the near future and wanted to get some input. I've narrowed my choices down to the trd pro or the trail premium with kdss. I'll be using the truck for towing my racecar(3600lbs total with trailer) as well as commuting and off-roading/camping as I'll be installing my roof top tent on it. Given my uses, which is the better option? I'm leaning towards the trail premium due to the kdss but would like to hear how it works while towing?

Thanks in advance for the input!

Cheers, James
Either will work for your uses. Do you plan to lift it or play with the suspension at all? If not TRDP would work. If you want to lift it get the TE.

There are a bunch of threads on here about this very subject. Here is one with more info: should I buy a trail premium or TRD pro
Diesel_Dog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote