Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-15-2015, 02:55 PM

JohnD is on a distinguished road

JohnD is on a distinguished road
Purchased 2004 zero cal worked

I purchased a 2004 4runner SR5 with check engine light, tire pressure light, VSC and TRAC lights illuminated. Got a good deal and went to work thanks to this forum. Check engine light mentioned O2 sensor, erased it and all is OKay so far (hoping it was from dead battery). Tire Pressure light was spare, pumped it up and it cleared (yeah-forum mentioned this fix). Rear Washer or wiper did not work (forum mentioned letting rear window down and up -worked-on a roll), VSC and TRAC lights still on (performed zero cal using jumbo paper clips on level surface). Done no more trouble lights-that's what I'm talking about. Nuff Said- this forum = Awesome-Oh yeah wife thinks I am a mechanic (ha ha, I tell her its the internet).
JohnD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote