Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 03:36 PM

Bala de Plata is an unknown quantity at this point

Bala de Plata is an unknown quantity at this point
First '05 "Pre4runner" w/4" Lift Spindle Prototypes by Allied Motorsports

My rig is the first 4runner to get AM's new lift spindles. I contacted them and asked if they were interested in working on the 4runner and here I am. I am gettin what I will call the 1.1 spindle. It is different from the first one in that it does have a tab for the sway bar. The production set will be a bit different but along the same lines according to AM (the sway bar attachment will be more integrated into the spindle). I will trade in the set I am getting now for those when they are available in March. Now dont go hatin or anything, I just got lucky! I will tell you that these guys know what they're doing and are going after products that other shops aren't taking into consideration. So for that, I say well done sirs . Here are a few shots of the spindles going on my truck now. I will post more photos later.

I should say that these production sets will not be available until March and that you can call and preorder now. They will have a spread in an upcoming magazine (with pics of my rig possibly), but at this time I am not sure which.

Thanks alot Allied!

http://www.alliedoffroad.com/4_lift_...005_tacoma.htm

List is too long, wait for the pics......

Last edited by Bala de Plata; 03-05-2007 at 02:51 AM.
Bala de Plata is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote