Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 09:10 PM

AssBurns will become famous soon enough

AssBurns will become famous soon enough
I just talked to my brother about getting me a new battery because my 5 year old Interstate group 35 is on its last leg. I plan on heading up to Johnson Valley for some off-roading and possibly camping and I'd like to have a fresh battery if I do camp since I'll be camping without any other vehicles. Since my brother is the purchasing manager for Star Auto parts I had him order me a Deka Ultimate 727FMF battery and it came out to almost $75 after tax. Has anyone tried one of these batteries or any 27F in a 3rd gen? I know it's longer than the 24F but it should still work. I may need to fabricate a new hold down bracket but the height and width are the same as the 24F.