Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 01:09 PM

Bala de Plata is an unknown quantity at this point

Bala de Plata is an unknown quantity at this point
As far as price, $950 for the pair of spindles. You will need to get longer brake lines also. I went for a really good braided set so the lines ran me almost $100. If you call them up, you can give them a $300 deposit, they will make sure that you get a set as soon as they are available (they have a release date of sometime in March and they've been taking pre orders).

I am planning on going to a 35" tire (actually 315/75). But there are still a few things I need to do to have them and be good off road. Right now, 35's will fit and do fine on road driving. But off road, I need a bit more room on the extreme rear tire stuff. It will hit the back part of the fender on full stuff. Right now, the solution is to go from 2" lift in back to 3" lift. This should give me the room without changing the rear bumper 1/4 panel. Only thing with that is that the stock geometry of the link arms and lines will be maxed. So the next step with Allied Msports is to make custom link arms with a little bit added length and heim joints for better articulation. And also extending any lines that will need it. The front is good to go as is for the most part. I do want to get working on the front bumper and eventually put glass on. But that may have to wait awhile. Probably until I go with Long Travel.

Time and money, the only thing stopping me.....

List is too long, wait for the pics......
Bala de Plata is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote