Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 11:49 AM

louxwe is on a distinguished road

louxwe is on a distinguished road
Second adventure out in El Toro Negro, drove up the loop route in the Sups, Montana Mountain, up to Rodgers Trough and then a 9 mile hike round trip to see some indian cliff ruins, pretty cool (minus the piece of $hit little yappy rodent dog that bit me.... seriously what kind of psychopath names their dog Jeff). Lots of dry river beds that looked like they would be fun to cross, does anyone know when those have some (not too much) water running in them. Found some steeper hills and stuff and the end to play on and test out some of the off road features on the 4Runner, used the hill decent mode, 4 low, ATRAC, didn't really find anything that would need the rear lockers....
Overall I really have to say I love this vehicle, it just eats up the trail and the ICON suspension is Amazing.

Excited to start building on it but not sure what I should work on next? I am going to flush the brake fluid today, I just added the Little Passenger rear seats for a third row in the back, have some new mats coming. Would have really liked to be able to air down/up, but would probably want to install a second battery system first, also want to get a rear bumper and get the tire out from under and then armor up the bottom... not sure which things would have more priority.

Here is a link to some video from the day. Also how do I get to be able to post a new thread, how many posts do I need?
https://vimeo.com/146528664