Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 02:08 PM

louxwe is on a distinguished road

louxwe is on a distinguished road
So how often do you really sit down and do a full clean vs just power wash all the dirt off. I plan on going every other weekend or something so it's not really feasible to spend a whole day washing my truck every week. Biggest problem I have, apart from having a black truck, is the water dries out faster that I can get to wash and dry an area here in Phoenix and with the hard water here it spots very easily (black again is tough). Anyone know a good reliable truck detailing place in Phoenix that is good with trucks that like to get real dirty. Also, I have noticed that the inside of the engine compartment gets crazy dirty when I go through mud, it seems like the cooling fan picks it up and slings it everywhere, any solutions to limit that?
louxwe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote