Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-26-2015, 11:47 AM

2010-Runner-Trail is on a distinguished road

2010-Runner-Trail is on a distinguished road
Please help! strange problem with 4wd, relay click light flash

I have a weird problem with my 90 Runner. 3.0 V6 with the auto tranny. So the issue I am having is this - At low speeds stopping 7-0 MPH and starting off from a stop to low speed 0-7 MPH - I hear what sounds like a relay clicking rapidly behind the steering wheel maybe in the dash. When the "click" happens, the 4wd drive light flashes directly with it. (NOT SAYING THE 4wd light flashes for a random period, it flashes exactly with the the click) Now, putting it into 4 hi or lo fixes the problem. So I am assuming its a wiring issue or a bad relay, does anyone have any other clues? Also, can someone tell me where the 4wd relay is located? I have looked but no luck yet.

Much thanks in advance to anyone that can help!

Happy Thanksgiving!
2010-Runner-Trail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote