Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 01:33 AM

AssBurns will become famous soon enough

AssBurns will become famous soon enough
AssBurns 2000 Limited Build Thread

Got a couple new little updates. I got some lights mounted on my bumper. I got a pair from my brother for helping him do some work and my buddy gave me a pair of KC daylighters.

I also got a new Kenwood double din head unit installed. Don't got a picture but it's a pretty simple and has Bluetooth which is pretty much all I wanted.
Got my Dekka group 27 battery installed with no issues. Again no pics.
I made a mount for a flag/whip that is bolted to my spoiler on the hatch.

I've been driving on the spare wheels my neighbor gave me off his 2015 4Runner. It looks pretty lame with the smaller tires and 17" rim but it saves my Offroad tires from wear and I get a little better gas mileage driving 75 miles a day for work than 33" tires

Also got a pic of the 4Runner pulling out a Jeep YJ that got stuck because of open diffs

Last edited by AssBurns; 12-16-2015 at 01:36 AM.
AssBurns is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote