View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 10:35 AM

99Runnr has a little shameless behaviour in the past

99Runnr has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_bRAD View Post
I don't understand what you're getting at with this comment. Assuming you DO understand staring at lights blinds you, then why would you put them on your car?
Obviously you don't. Let me elaborate unless this was an attempt at humor?

Yes, staring at a light blinds you. If I didn't "understand" this, I'd be blind running CNC plasma for 9 years without shaded lenses ever at sub-12" distances daily. The reason is where the person CHOOSES to stare or place their eyes. Do you get that part?

I have a 2014 Corolla S. The car has FACTORY Toyota LED headlights. I haven't driven that car ONCE at night without being flashed. Is that my fault? The housing is designed for it, the cutoff is where it should be, the reason is where people CHOOSE to stare! If you can't manage to drive down the road without staring at my car/truck like a deer, that isn't my problem.

My Civic lights are probably about as bright as the Corolla. The cutoff was measured, the light doesn't scatter, the housing is correct. People have a hard time in life. Just like loud car's are speeding car's. See the point?

Hope that helped out? No matter what, a bright bulb that illuminates the road well at night, is going to piss those same people off. The headlight height is higher, it projects from a worse position no matter what if you choose to STARE into the bulb.
99Runnr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote