Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 05:48 PM

IPhillips is on a distinguished road

IPhillips is on a distinguished road
So, I just bought a 2004 sr5 v6. I love it. I feel that at 140k i want to replace the front struts and rear shocks. I am not on offroader, just some forest service roads and camping. I want a nice stock replacement with no lift. It looks like the Bilstein 5100s are recommended. Would I go with the lowest setting or second lowest. I just want a smooth ride. Also which rear shocks are a good replacement for stock to go with the 5100'? And factory says 5000 miles for oil change. I di first one with Toyota factory oil filter. Do you giuys go with 5000 for street use? Thanks and I love this ride!!
IPhillips is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote