View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 12:11 PM

YorkPA is on a distinguished road

YorkPA is on a distinguished road
PA Inspections

Quote:
Originally Posted by JpAdct View Post
This thread doesn't seem to have been getting much attention. Are there many modded 4Runners in PA or is to too difficult to get them inspected? I'm moving there in a few weeks and I'm about to pull the trigger on a 4th Gen that is in desperate need of a minor lift and some wheel spacers. I'm trying to decide how much of an issue that will be with PA inspections. I hear they are STRICT.
Hmmmmm....I've lived her all my life and don't know that the inspections are that strict, but then I'm not familiar with other inspections. I know this is a bit of a dated response, but if you're still looking for an answer give Mount Zion Offroad The Offroad Experts in Central Pennsylvania | Mt. Zion Offroad a call to check with them. They are a very good (and busy) local shop and should be able to give you good advise.
2015 Toyota 4Runner, Silver SR5 with Active TRAC; 5-speed Auto; Hill-Start/Downhill Assist; 17" Wheels p265/70R17 Tires; ELECTRONICS - AM/FM/SiriusXM/CD player, Entune Premium Audio w/Nav, 6.1" Touch-Screen, USB port & Bluetooth

Mods and extras - Shrockworks Front Bumper w/center hoop; Warn Zeon Platinum 10s Winch w/wireless remote; Rough Country 20" Light Bar; WeatherTech FloorLiner (throughout), Side Window Deflectors & Bug Deflector; Removed factory running boards for extra clearance.
YorkPA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote