View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 02:07 AM

vlafrank is on a distinguished road

vlafrank is on a distinguished road
Here in the Peoples Republic of Maryland.....

[QUOTE=ironadrenaline;140365]yup, i got a Carr Lightbar which will hold my 4 Hella FF50's and a Westin Safari Light Bar holding 2 PIAA 520 SMR clear lights.

Um....... Just so you know.........here in MD at least it's illegal to have more than four (4) lights of any kind illuminated at once. If you have 4 headlights, no other driving or fog lights can be illuminated when all four headlights are on. If you have a lightbar with Hellas, etc., you must have them all covered while on road. Given that various delinquents, etc, take special delight in stealing them at every opportunity, you may simply wish to pull the fuze or circuit breaker to the Hellas while on-road, should the Heat pull you over and attempt to inflict grief on you on account of your candlepower display. It's also illegal to have your low beams on and two (2) sets of foglights turned on, as that too violates the "four's the limit" rule, at least here in Merdeland.

Of course I've no idea what the laws are like in your state.

PS: By "stealing them," I of course meant stealing the covers, not the lights themselves.

Last edited by vlafrank; 01-22-2016 at 02:10 AM.
vlafrank is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote