Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 01:17 AM

Ironman707 is on a distinguished road

Ironman707 is on a distinguished road
Funny thing that I just saw this thread here's why....

Ok so for my job I get to drive some cars and today guess what came up, a 2002 limited with 115k miles. I myself have a 98 sr5 with 156k, the weird thing is that I've had mine for only a week and some change, so to me the unlimited felt way heavier and sluggish. Maybe the lady didn't take care of it or got it running different but my sr5 felt lighter when I would accelerate. I do have the ect on all the time and maybe that had something to do with it but after a while I added things up

She had the limited, so of course she had more perks, leather, and more electronics and the center locks, I just had the plain sr5. Fewer options, maybe less weight and everything was probably different. My seats felt smaller then hers and even while turning, my wheel felt a little more free then hers. but I think maintenance has something big to do with it. My truck had a great car fax and the maintenance was on point, maybe she didn't keep up with hers and that might explain the sluggishness from hers. I was planning on buying a 02 sport but it was too hard to find a decent one and the one I got, well I got for a real good deal but after driving it for this short time. I kinda want to make it my daily driver and I'm leaning on selling my 04 rsx and use that to find a 02 sport, as long as I can find one that's been taken care of. Lol
Ironman707 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote